Forestry and Biodiversity
Biodiversity study, Wildlife conservation plan & Forest Management have become very relevant in the environment management.
JMEPL in pursuit of enhanced scope of Environment business has diversified into this field. The main features of the same are enlisted below:
- Collection of secondary data from internet about the forest area
- Collection of primary data from the concerned authorities
- Collection of detail information about the area using GPS & satellite imagery
- Preparation of geo referenced cadastral maps for the area
- Preparation of stock maps including information about plants, species, water resources, botanical details.
- Preparation Forest Working Management Plan
Rajasthan Forest Management Project
The scope of project is Biodiversity Assessment , Forest Conservation Plan and Land use pattern of core and buffer zone based on satellite imagery for 16 districts of Rajasthan . The Project funded by JICA
- Baseline study,data collection.
- Satellite imagery and preparation of Land use showing ground & biodiversity features.
- Conducting hydrogeological studies and preparation of Rain water harvesting plans.
- Forest assessment studies and preparation of forest conservation plan.
- Disaster Management Plan & Risk Assessment
- Socio-Economic study