J.M. EnviroLab Pvt. Ltd. established in 2011 is a well-equipped Environmental Testing Laboratory located at Gurugram (NCR), approved under Environment Protection Act (EPA) 1986 by Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, New Delhi. Laboratory Credentials include:
The services include
- Annual Compliance Monitoring
- Calibration of Online Continuous emission monitoring system (OCEMS) & Real Time Water Quality Monitoring System (RTWMS)
- Upgradation of Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) & Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) to achieve zero liquid discharge (ZLD)
- SEWAGE TREATMENT SYSTEM: XMBR
- Ambient Air Quality Monitoring / Odour emissions monitoring /Source Emission monitoring/Stack emission Monitoring / Fugitive Emission monitoring.
- Testing of Ground Water, Raw Water, Construction Water, Boiler Water, Drinking Water, RO Water
- Testing of Domestic Effluent and Industrial Effluent for estimation of pollution load
- Soil Testing, characterization & interpretation
- Work Zone Noise Monitoring /Noise Level Monitoring
- Adequacy & Performance Evaluation of ETP/STP/Air Pollution Control Devices
- Solid Waste Characterization & Treatability Studies
Annual Compliance Monitoring
To ensure that an action has been implemented in accordance with the conditions prescribed in EC, CTE, CTO conditions.
Statutory Compliance as per EIA Notification
The project proponent shall also submit six monthly reports on the status of compliance of the stipulated Environmental Clearance conditions including results of monitored data (both in hard copies as well as by email) to the respective Regional Office of MoEF&CC, the respective Zonal office of CPCB and SPCB. A copy of Environmental Clearance and six monthly compliance status report shall be posted on the website of the company.
Calibration of Online Continuous emission monitoring system (OCEMS) & Real Time Water Quality Monitoring System (RTWMS)
- Calibration of real time continuous monitoring equipment/ systems (CMS) for environment pollutants (ambient air/ stack emission/ water).
- Reassessment of system on half yearly basis to check its health, data accuracy and reliability.
- Stratification study of OCEMS for verification of OCEMS locations.
- Half yearly performance audit of OCEMS as per CPCB guidelines.